So as you can see I've lost 5 stone since my gastric sleeve surgery. Not only has it had an impact on my physical health but it's also impacted my mental health. I'm not having as many low moods and I'm slowly feeling more confident.
Yes 5 stone is an awful lot but when you're as big as me its nowhere near enough, I've still got a long way to go and even once I achieve my target weight I've then got to deal with the excess skin.
I can't complain when I felt disheartened weighing myself and not getting the results I hoped for I just remind myself I'm a much better position than I was last year and a loss is a loss so I'll take any loss.
I've lost the 5 stone in almost 3 weeks and I'm hoping by Christmas I'll lose another 5 stone wishful thinking I know but I got to aim big and I know if I really work hard on myself then I can achieve it.
Let me know any tips and advice for losing weight and share your success stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment