Chub Rub

by - 00:05:00

Being overweight I often experience chafing  in between my thighs. Anyone who has experienced chafing  knows only too well the discomfort and pain is causes not the mention it can give off a horrible smell. In the past I’ve tried a few things mainly chafing  talc but this only soothes the chafing . My mom bought me something to treat it but I wasn’t very optimistic as nothing has really worked before. I was presented with a tiny mental tin named Chub Rub. Initially I wasn’t impressed and assumed it was some kind of joke at my expense. She reassured me but for a tiny tin costing £8 I couldn’t see it lasting very long. 

How wrong could I have been? I only use a tiny bit on the tip of my finger and its more than enough on my chafing. To my surprise it actually works and its the best thing I’ve used for chafing . Since using it I’m chafing very little and unlike the talcs it’s helped prevent chafing . 



You May Also Like

0 comments