Battling Eczema - Part 3

by - 23:00:00




It's been a while since I last wrote a post about my Eczema. Right now, I'm so happy to announce it's the best it's ever been and it's all down to this bottle of heavenly spray...





I am obsessed with the Tea Tree Spray, it has made life so much more easier. In the past, I would always carry a tube of moisturiser on me and apply it throughout the day whilst out and about. But now it's all about the spray; no streaks, no mess and no greasy hands left behind that you get with many creams. Two puffs is more than enough and it's amazing just how long the bottle lasts it's definitely value for money. 

To begin with I started applying the spray to my face but after seeing the positive effects on my face I began using it all over my body. Since the first spray I haven't had a single spot appear which is a massive relief. Tea tree seems to be one of those all in one products it has lots of benefits to the skin and it's inexpensive. The grapefruit and juniperberry give it a pleasant smell. I would highly recommend it for girls when removing your make up. I know a lot of those make up wipes you use can sting the skin and often they don't smell too nice. The spray will help to remove your make up leaving it feeling refreshed ready for a good nights sleep. 

Tea tree products seem to be the best thing for my skin lately, years ago I'd always bathe in tea tree soap but these days it's much more difficult to get your hands on a bar. Without doubt this is my must have item for June and I'm looking forward to exploring what else Lush have to offer in their tea tree range. Not only has this spray made my skin feel smoother than a baby bottom but it's had a positive effect on my anxiety. Now when I'm out in public I feel so much more relaxed knowing my skin is hydrated and the spray just makes you feel so much cleaner as well. 


Here's what Lush have to say about the Tea Tree Spray...

Keep skin clear and refreshed. Tea tree is antibacterial, antifungal and antimocrobial, so can help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots. Grapefruit is rich in vitamins and is also lightly astringent on the skin, whilst juniperberry is antiseptic and helps keep skin clean and clear. Use any time of day to keep skin refreshed, or to remove traces of makeup of cleanser.

You May Also Like

2 comments